The language of instruction at most New Zealand institutions is English and you may have to provide documentary evidence of language proficiency in any one of the following ways:
- An IELTS (International English Language Testing System) band score of 6 with no band no less than 5.5
- A pass in the New Zealand bursary examination (NCEA Level 2)
- A pass in English in the GCE (General Certificate of Education) 'O' level examination
- A TOEFL (Princeton test of English as a foriegn language)
- Grade C3 or above in SP3 (Suli Pejaran Malaysia)
- Or some other English language proficiency test
The language requirements for schools may differ as they may also take beginners. English language schools offer tuition from beginners to advanced and private tuition can also be arranged.
For more information, please contact us!
Examination Procedures, Secondary, Tertiary, Exams, Class work, Exemptions ... more