New Zealand Visa

New Zealand Visa

New Zealand Immigration Service
Registered Immigration Agents help you with details on student visa applications and conditions.

New Zealand Visa Requirements
Before leaving home you should always ensure that you have the appropriate Passports and Visas to enable a trouble- free entry into New Zealand

Study and Work Visas
The New Zealand Immigration Service has information on work, business and student visas.

New Zealand Immigration
If you're thinking about living permanently in New Zealand, contact our New Zealand Immigration Agents to receive a summary of immigration requirements and information on obtaining a residence application pack.

It is a required that all visitors to New Zealand carry a valid passport with at least three months validity beyond the date you intend to leave the country.

Visa Exemptions
You do not need a visa or permit to visit New Zealand if you are:

A New Zealand citizen or Resident Permit holder
An Australian citizen traveling on an Australian passport
An Australian resident with a current Australian resident return visa
If you are a citizen of a country which has a visa waiver agreement with New Zealand

Visa Waivers
Currently travellers from more than 50 countries do not require a Visitor's Visa for stays less than three months. However you do require:

A passport that is valid for at least three months after your departure from New Zealand
An onward or return ticket to a country that you have permission to enter
Sufficient money to support yourself during your stay - approximately NZ$1000 per month per person
British citizens and other British passport holders who have evidence of the right to live permanently in the UK may be allowed to stay for up to six months.

Visitor's Visa Applications
If your country is not on the visa waiver list or you want to stay longer than three months you will need to apply for a Visitor's Visa. You can download application forms from the New Zealand Immigration Service website, or contact your nearest New Zealand Embassy.

Student Visa

Coming to New Zealand to study for a course lasting longer than three months? You will probably need to apply for a Student Visa. Find out about visas and permits and whether you need one.

Taking one course only, for less than three months? You can...

New Zealand Working Visa

Enhancements to immigration policy will make it easier for international students to work and study in New Zealand. The changes which come into force from 4 July 2005, will give more opportunities for international students to gain work permits after...

New Zealand Work Visa

The following is a new guiding statement for immigration student policy. Immigration student policy contributes to New Zealand’s sustainable economic development by:

facilitating the entry of genuine students, with a focus on attracting and developing s...

New Zealand Working Holiday Visa

Working Holiday Schemes (WHS) currently allow young people from different countries to spend 12 months in New Zealand and undertake temporary work.
The schemes contribute to positive outcomes for New Zealand by strengthening international linkages,...

Please wait...
Send a message

Our registered education agents help you for free to find a course and enrol at the education provider of your choice. Send us your questions.

* Name
* Email
* Nationality
* Message
Contact us now

Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.

* Name
* Email
* Nationality
* Message
We' offer you free services!

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?
Translate »