Studying in New Zealand is costly and international students must manage their resources to study in a popular accredited institute. AA Education Network (AA) has a solution – it is offered to students applying to institutes via our certified student counsellors.
Get Price-Cuts to Study in New Zealand by Applying at the Right Time and Right Place
AA has a team of education counsellors who provide interesting programs, free advice and tips to international students regarding the courses they wish to study and where they want to study in New Zealand. Students seeking admission to schools, colleges, polytechnics, or universities via us can get free counselling services and study English in New Zealand to qualify for further studies or just to improve their ability to communicate in English.
Some course fee discounts are available to internationals students only for a limited time. AA counsellors will help students to get the ideal course and discounts once the students approach them for consultations. Note that all forms of counselling and tips are also free of charge.
AA can guide students to get the special offer without any cost as we receive payment as a commission from the institutes. In no way, our agency is reliant on other payment.
Students contacting us for admissions to institutes in New Zealand get:
- Special discounts that will reduce their course fee
- Just needed course in an accredited institute
- Value for their time – as they don’t have to go pillar-to-post for admission
- Value for their money – as they don’t have to visit agencies that charge money for providing information on these discounted courses and other offers
What You Need to Do
International students can approach us for getting useful discounts to study in New Zealand. If you have not yet applied for your Student Visa, write to our student counsellors to apply for the same.
You need to send us certain information regarding your career profile so far. Please specify...
- Your qualifications in detail.
- The expected course that you wish to study – if you have not decided on the course, you can convey the same for useful free guidance from our student counsellors.
- The expected institute or location you want to study – if you have not decided on the institute or location you can inform us for a suitable advice
- The duration within which you plan to complete your education in New Zealand
- The expected time of the year you wish to visit New Zealand – generally discounts are available for a limited period. So, it is advisable to keep this option open.
- Additional information about whether you are open to work part-time in New Zealand or already have a skill that is useful to get a job.
Don’t forget to mention a word or two about your career aspirations too. You never know when opportunities come up to help you achieve your objectives.
Post your details to our counsellors and you will soon receive a ping from our side.