Application Procedure for international students
- Complete and hand in your application form for your preferred course.
- If successful, the institution will send an "Offer of Place" letter plus an invoice for tuition fees.
- Pay the tuition fees.
- The institution will confirm enrolment and payment.
- Apply for a student visa if you intend to study for more than 12 weeks. This can be done at your nearest diplomatic mission.
- Inform us about your New Zealand travel plans in advance of arrival.
Advice & Assistance
For information and advice about studying in New Zealand contact us.
AA Education Network strives to adhere to the New Zealand Ministry of Education's Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students.
Study in New Zealand helps you find a suitable English school in New Zealand, High School, College or University and gives information about studying and living in New Zealand.