The Study in New Zealand Requirements can be complex. Our registered NZ education agents help international students for FREE to understand all the study in New Zealand requirements. Please note, you must be accepted into an approved course and show proof of evidence that you have enough money to study and live in NZ.
We will inform you how to:
- meet the requirements before applying for your student visa.
- meet the language, health and character requirements.
- have a parent or legal guardian with you on a guardian of a student visitor visa while you're here if you're under 13.
- be accepted into an approved course.
- apply for approved medical and travel insurance.
- show that you have enough money.
We will assist you to:
- to be accepted into a course at an education institute approved by the Ministry of Education or NZQA
To get started, please send us details of your budget:
- money for your tuition fees
- proof you have enough money to live on while you’re in NZ
- NZD$1,250 for each month if your programme of study is less than 9 months
- NZD$15,000 for each year if your programme of study is longer than 9 months
OR one of the following
- a scholarship, such as a New Zealand Aid Programme scholarship.
- a sponsor or family member who's agreed to accept financial responsibility for you while you're in NZ.
- that you have money to by your ticket in and out of NZ.